Author and editor resources
• How will we promote your book?
• How can you promote your book?
Why publish with us?
- An international readership: volumes are bought on subscription by university and research libraries worldwide.
- Manuscripts are peer-reviewed by leading scholars: helping the author prepare their work, and maintaining the series’ high standards.
- Fast production times: no more than 15 months from receipt of manuscript to date of publication.
- Proposals on all aspects of the eighteenth century, in English or French, are welcome.
- We are a small, dedicated team and you will have one contact person throughout the production and marketing stages.
- Experienced copyeditors and proofreaders will work on your manuscript to ensure that your book is published to the highest quality.
- Your book will never go out of print: all books are available print-on-demand after the initial print run.
- Authors and editors benefit from a 35% discount on all Voltaire Foundation books.
‘It was a true pleasure to work with SVEC’s editorial team, who were friendly, extremely professional, and prompt in its answers. They gave clear instructions every step of the way, and listened attentively to both our conceptual questions and our pragmatic concerns. We could not have had a better experience.’
Laura Auricchio, Elizabeth Heckendorn Cook and Giulia Pagini, co-editors, Invaluable trees: cultures of nature, 1660-1830